Home Galleries
(8 comments)

Email  email  Offensive  Report this as offensive

Gallery Categories

Your Comment:
(you may use HTML tags in your post: <BR>, <B>, <I>)

COMMENTS

Pretty colors. I like the way they blend into each other. I am slowly making some Christmas quilts. If you are interested I will send a picture.

Posted by granmabarbara on 2006-10-29, 19:20:58 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Posted by granmabarbara on 2006-10-29, 19:21:06 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

What a beautiful gift!

Posted by jackie_in_tx on 2007-01-20, 20:23:23 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Kelly...I have been quilting for about 30 years and I must say...THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Keep up the excellent work! I am sure your grandmother will fall in love with this one!

Keep Quilting,
Diane in Virginia

Posted by diane56 on 2007-03-10, 09:13:28 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Wow...this is gorgeous, Wish I had time to learn how to quilt. I have too many hobbies already!

Posted by rueriddle on 2007-04-02, 13:47:07 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Wow! That's your first quilt? I can't imagine what you will be making in a year from now! Keep sharing ...it's beautiful!

Posted by babzq on 2007-04-05, 11:10:23 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

nice color verigation and separation. I think you are a natural.

Posted by maricybele on 2007-12-12, 03:21:20 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

nice

Posted by houseplantlover on 2009-12-21, 13:00:40 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Click here to learn more about in-text links on this page.