Home Galleries
(19 comments)

Email  email  Offensive  Report this as offensive

Gallery Categories

Your Comment:
(you may use HTML tags in your post: <BR>, <B>, <I>)

COMMENTS

Would love to see a close up. It looks wonderful. Good work!

Posted by justadncr on 2007-01-01, 18:21:44 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Beautiful kitchen! I'd love to see a closer look at the mosaic!

Posted by klaa2 on 2007-01-14, 14:41:47 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Is it difficult to load your dishwahser while you are at the sink? Do you wish there was space between? Curious because we are designing our kichen with a corner sink too.

Posted by skinnytail on 2007-06-03, 15:16:13 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

very nice

Posted by lillys57 on 2007-07-12, 13:05:57 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Looks great!!

Posted by kter on 2007-08-07, 11:12:31 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Really pretty kitchen! Love the backsplash mosaic. Tell me how you did the island. I need one like that. i like the size.

Posted by jiju on 2007-11-02, 23:04:30 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

i too would like to know about sink in the corner. how easy is it to load DW. doing sink in corner in new log home and trying to decide if we need some sort of return before DW. your kitchen is beautiful. hope mine turns out ok wish me luck

Posted by cabin_queen on 2008-02-08, 06:48:55 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

I love your KITCHEN in general...but the backsplash really just is the chocolate on the ice cream!! It looks wonderful!

Posted by liz_ga on 2008-02-10, 02:07:47 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful I felt seeing our kitchen on this page. How very exciting and wonderful~! Thank you all so much for your nice comments and compliments. I sincerely apologize as I had no idea that Garden Web had such a Gallery. We are very pleased and honored to have our kitchen shown here.

Responding to the corner kitchen sink and dishwasher, I have to say it's the perfect set-up. The cabinet above holds dishware and to the right, glassware. It makes our clean-up so easy! Rinse, garbage disposal on the left, and load dishwasher. Unloading is a breeze as the only time you really have to step away is for the flatware. It's drawer is on the left of the refrigerator but that corner houses our coffee pot as well as easy access to the stove. The island drawer just in front of the stove is for knives and the drawer next to the stove holds utensils.

Thank you all again for appreciating my work and sharing the joy it brought me and my family. To this day, everyone that sees the backsplash for the first time needs a "tour" of what is buried there. So many good memories! It's the one thing in our home that would be the hardest to leave should we sell when our boys are on their own way.

With heartfelt thanks,
Soov

Posted by soovhappy on 2008-03-03, 00:45:52 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Sorry for posting twice. Guess I was too surprised. Color me goofy...

justadncr& klaa2, I'd love to show you closer shots but don't know how to insert the pictures here. I do know that some of them are on the Kitchen Blogs under Soov. I hope that helps.

jiju, the island was built when we built our house in 2000. I stained the bottom and did a mosaic on the top of marble. The kitchen counters are tiled with 13" floor tile, making the cuts easy. I'm sorry I wasn't aware of this page or I would have responded to you earlier.

Thank you to each and everyone of you....
Soov

Posted by soovhappy on 2008-03-03, 01:19:01 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Such hard work and it shows....what an absolutely fabulous backsplash!

Posted by lorinscott_1 on 2008-03-03, 02:10:01 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Such a unique kitchen. Love how you made it your own.

Posted by paintergal92 on 2008-03-03, 08:44:41 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

I just love this mosaic backsplash. What an inspiration...:)

Posted by alljsrus on 2008-03-29, 12:24:55 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Absolutely beautiful.

Posted by merrylo on 2008-04-19, 17:46:43 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

do you have power to your island? It's code around here but you may not have to adhere to the same standards.

Posted by sailor86 on 2008-06-15, 16:15:04 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

beautifully kitchen

Posted by shirleyelaine on 2008-07-16, 19:29:46 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Your kitchen does look great! I love the tile mural. Actually, I found this page searching Google for "tile mural". I came across a great website that has a HUGE selection of artwork for tile tile murals. I noticed lots of people here posting asking where to find a tile mural - try this site....http://www.tilemuralstore.com/index.php?p=home.

Posted by amdavis on 2009-08-11, 11:11:42 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Sorry - I didn't post that link right...

Here's the link to the Tile Mural Store ...

Posted by amdavis on 2009-08-11, 11:14:02 Offensive  Report this as offensive.

Click here to learn more about in-text links on this page.